Your first dance!
You’ve booked the venue, hired the band, and chosen your favourite music, but have you thought about your ‘first dance’ yet?
- We will help in choosing a song that is meaningful to both of you
- We will create a choreography that is comfortable and unique
- A routine that fits exactly around your requirements
- Private lessons in your home or at our studio
- As many classes as you need to master your routine
Wow your guests on your wedding day!
We understand that organising a wedding can be a stressful enough experience already, so we promise to make your lessons as enjoyable and stress-free as possible:
- We will carefully discuss your needs before you start, so that we can prepare a routine that fits exactly around your requirements.
- We want you to really enjoy your first dance as a married couple. That’s all. Just take to the dance floor and have an amazing time.
- We understand the importance of looking your best on your wedding day, which is why each dance is bespoke and tailor made to perfectly suit your ability and music choice, making your first dance the very best it can be.
- Our lessons move at your pace, resulting in wedding choreography that suits your song, natural style and ability. It won’t be too difficult and will suit you perfectly, so you can enjoy dancing on your big day feeling confident and happy.
- During the first lesson, we discuss with you the ideas and vision you have, and incorporate this into a routine that works with your song choice. Gradually, we build the routine based on your comfort, and ensure you’re ready to take to the dance floor with elegance and style.
When should you start?
We generally advise beginning lessons at least 3 months before your wedding day. However, if you don’t have much time left, we will try our best to work a routine for you.
Your song and dance
The song you choose to dance to should be one that is meaningful to you both, and a reflection of you as couple. If you haven’t found a song yet, we can help with that too! We will choreograph a routine to your song choice and build it with you as you grow in confidence and comfort.
Your dance will suit the song, your ability and natural movement, ensuring you dance your very best. We will discuss the shoes and dress with you, to make sure the choreography is not restricted by anything, so you can be as comfortable as possible on your special day.
If you are interested in wedding dance lessons, please let us know your wedding date; your availability; and your song choice. Lessons are by appointment only. You can contact us on:
Mobile – 07734 058 389
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our FAQs page should you have any other questions regarding wedding dances.
We are delighted that we chose Daniela to help us with our first dance at our wedding - neither of us had any prior dancing experience. Daniela was fantastic! She was enthusiastic, patient and was always encouraging. She was flexible in agreeing dates to teach us and gave us manageable amounts to learn at each session. We really enjoyed learning to dance and have no hesitation in recommending her. Linsey and Vimal
Daniela taught us a great routine for our wedding dance, taking us from knowing nothing (although we bring enthusiasm!) to confidently stepping onto the dance floor in front of nearly two hundred guests on our big day. She constructed the entire routine, adapting it where we asked for changes, patiently teaching all the steps, gently (and then more firmly!) encouraging us to practice, all the while helping us to find our inner Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. She will even help the ladies with appropriate footwear and dress length. You'll be pleased you chose her. Anthony and Liz