Learn to dance!
Dancing is much more than moving your arms and feet! It’s cheek to cheek to the rhythms and beat of the music. Our classes provide students with the education and techniques to become socially confident dancers.
- From beginners to advanced – all are welcome!
- A variety of dance styles to learn
- Group classes at the Harrow Arts Centre in Hatch End
- Classes run several times a week
- Run by a professionally qualified ballroom dance instructor
Group classes for all levels
The ballroom dance school offers different classes to suit your taste. You can start with the beginner’s class and learn the basics for ballroom dancing. Alternatively, if you have previous dance experience, you could try the intermediate/advanced courses.
We also offer an exercise class which is great fun and perfect for keeping fit and toning up.
All classes take place at the Harrow Arts Centre, in Hatch End, Harrow.
If you prefer private lessons, we can arrange this in Pinner, or even at your home (space allowing). This is ideal if you are keen to learn at your own pace or would like a wedding first dance for example.